Created by Carol Reyes on August 8, 2017
- Prep Time: 10m
- Serves: 6
- 8 cups cubed watermelon
- 3 cups packed baby arugula
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. thinly sliced jalapeño
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Combine watermelon, arugula and goat cheese in a large bowl.
- Mix together cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, jalapeño, salt and pepper. Toss with the watermelon mixture. Garnish with toasted pumpkin seeds.