Created by Ash Campas on June 20, 2017
Great on chicken or pork!
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Serves: 6
- 3 cups cubed watermelon
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 3 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- Puree watermelon and blueberries in a blender. Transfer to a medium saucepan and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat slightly and boil for 15 to 20 minutes or until mixture has reduced to a nice glaze, stirring frequently.
- Brush over chicken or pork while grilling.