Created by Carol Reyes on July 5, 2017
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 14m
- Serves: 6
- 4 to 6 Raley's boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Freshly ground sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 (6-oz.) container fresh blackberries, mashed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- chopped fresh rosemary
- Rinse chicken and pat dry; season with sea salt and pepper. Grill over medium heat for about 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
- While chicken cooks, combine blackberries, honey, lemon juice and red pepper in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before spooning over grilled chicken. Sprinkle with rosemary.