Created by Ash Campas on December 15, 2017
Serves: 2 | Wine Pairing: Delas Cotes du Rhone White Blend
- 8 oz. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 oz. zucchini
- 5 oz. cherry tomatoes
- 1 can cannellini beans
- 4 tsp. olive oil, divided*
- 2 tsp. minced garlic, divided*
- ½ tsp. sea salt, divided*
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper, divided*
- Peel and devein shrimp.
- In a small bowl, toss shrimp with 1 tsp. garlic and 1 tsp. olive oil.
- Heat 1 tsp. olive oil in a medium saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp to pan, season with 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/8 tsp. pepper. Cook 30-45 seconds per side.
- Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium and add remaining olive oil and garlic to pan; cook, stirring for 30 seconds. Add zucchini and tomatoes; season with remaining salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften.
- Add cannellini beans, shrimp and any shrimp juices that may have collected. Cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes or until beans are heated through and shrimp is opaque.