Using in-season produce will lower your costs while bringing farm-to-fork flavor to your table.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Serves: 4
- 1 to 1-1/4 lb. Raley’s boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup peaches (fresh or canned), peeled and mashed
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Stir together remaining ingredients except salt and pepper in a small bowl. Divide mixture in half.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and brush with half of peach mixture. Grill over medium-high heat for 5 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 165˚F, turning several times and brushing liberally with remaining sauce during the last few minutes of grilling.