Created by Katie Turley on June 12, 2018
- 15 oz. Raley's Black Beans (canned), or any vegan black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup sweet corn (de-cobbed or canned)
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp. Bob's Whole Ground Flaxseed Meal
- 1 tbsp. warm water
- 3 tbsp. Sky Valley Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tsp. chilli powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning or any vegan seafood seasoning
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Bob's Red Mill Oat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet.
- Mash black beans in a bowl; add onion, garlic, carrots, and green bell pepper. Mix.
- Whisk ground flaxseed, warm water, chili-garlic sauce, chili powder, cumin, seafood seasoning, salt, and black pepper together in a separate bowl. Stir mixture into black bean mixture.
- Stir oat flour, 1/4 cup at a time, into bean mixture until a sticky batter forms.
- Form burger patties with black bean batter and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning once halfway through. Burgers should be cooked through and crispy on the outside.