Created by Katie Turley on May 3, 2018
- 2 lbs. Sunfed Non-GMO ground beef 85% lean
- 1 oz. of McCormick Taco Seasoning Mix, or any non-GMO taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 12 Mission Organics White Corn Tortillas, or any non-GMO tortilla
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 white onion, diced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced or diced
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat and crumble the ground beef into the skillet.
- Add the non-GMO taco seasoning mix and water to the skillet and mix thoroughly to coat the meat with all the taco seasoning.
- Cook and stir until the beef is completely browned, about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve beef on warm corn tortillas and top with non-GMO onions, cilantro, lime juice, avocado, jalapeño, and any other taco toppings you love.