Created by Katie Turley on June 13, 2018
- 3 tbsp. high heat oil to coat the bottom of the pan (coconut, grapeseed or canola oil)
- 1/2 cup Raley's popcorn kernels
- 3 1/2 cups Bob's Red Mill Nutritional Yeast (add to taste)
- 1 tsp. salt (add to taste)
- Coat a large metal pot with oil and heat over medium high heat. Drop 3-4 individual kernels into pan and cover.
- When the kernels pop, uncover pan and add the rest of the kernels to form a single layer on the bottom of the pan. Cover, and shake pot to coat all kernels with oil.
- As kernels begin to pop, shake pot about every 15 seconds to help un-popped kernels fall to the bottom, which prevents burning.
- When popping slows to 2-3 seconds between pops, remove popcorn from heat and pour into a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle with nutritional yeast and salt; shake to coat popcorn.