Created by Carol Reyes on December 15, 2017
Serves: 2 | Wine Pairing: S.A. Prum Riesling
- 1 cup Raley's Purely Made Rice & Quinoa Grain Mix
- 6 oz. snap peas
- 2 tsp. butter*
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt, divided*
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper, divided*
- 2 tsp. olive oil*
- 12 oz. turkey cutlets
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour*
- 2/3 cup orange juice*
- 2 tsp. soy sauce*
- 1 tsp. honey (optional)*
- orange, thinly sliced (optional garnish)
- Cook grain mix per package directions; add snap peas during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Season with butter, 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper.
- While rice is cooking, heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Season turkey with ½ tsp. salt and ¼ tsp. pepper. If turkey cutlets aren't available, thinly slice and tenderize chicken breast before seasoning as an alternative.
- Place flour on a plate; dredge turkey in flour and carefully add to pan and cook for 2 minutes per side.
- Add orange juice, soy sauce, honey and orange slices to pan and cook for 2 minutes or until turkey reaches 165°F and sauce is reduced.
- Serve turkey and sauce over rice mixture.