Created by Ash Campas on July 8, 2016
- Prep Time: 1h 15m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Serves: 6
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 3/4 cup Annie’s Shiitake & Sesame Vinaigrette
- 1 lb Raley's boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small head romaine lettuce, washed and torn
- 1 (5-oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup slivered red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced red onions
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- Whisk together peanut butter, soy and coconut milk in a small bowl. Stir 3 tbsp. of mixture into vinaigrette; cover and chill.
- Place chicken in remaining peanut butter mixture and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Grill over medium heat until lightly charred and cooked through; remove from grill and chill. Cut chicken into bite sized strips and place in a large bowl with remaining ingredients. Toss with chilled dressing and sprinkle with peanuts; serve immediately.