Created by Carol Reyes on December 15, 2017
Serves: 2 | Wine Pairing: Maison Roche De Bellene Red Burgundy
- 10 oz. thinly cut pork loin
- 2 tsp. olive oil*
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar*
- ½ tbsp. Dijon mustard*
- 6 oz. Mann’s Culinary Cut Butternut Squash
- 4 oz. apple slices
- 2 oz. spinach or kale
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon*
- 1 tsp. butter*
- ½ tsp. sea salt, divided*
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper, divided*
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Season pork loin with 1/4 tsp. each of salt and pepper. Add to pan and reduce heat to medium. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Add 1/4 cup water, balsamic vinegar and mustard to pan; heat for an additional 2 minutes or until pork is cooked to 145°F and sauce is reduced by half.
- While pork is cooking, place squash, apple, spinach, and 1 tbsp. water in a microwave safe bowl. Cover and heat for 3 minutes. Season with cinnamon, butter and remaining salt.
- Serve with squash and apple mixture.