Created by Ash Campas on December 15, 2017
Serves: 2 to 3 | Wine Pairing: Hanna Sauvignon Blanc, Sonoma County
- Serves: 2
- 2 tsp. olive oil*
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp. Newman’s Own Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 tsp. sea salt*
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper*
- 1 box Near East Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil Couscous
- Prepare couscous per package instructions.
- Heat oven to 400ºF
- Cut bell pepper into strips. Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken and bell peppers on a foil-lined baking sheet; sprinkle with balsamic vinaigrette and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve chicken and peppers over couscous.