A basic comfort food and holiday staple.
Created by Ash Campas on December 14, 2016
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 3h
- Serves: 8
- 1 (8-lb.) Raley's Bone-in Beef Rib Roast
- 2 tbsp. Sunnyside Farms Butter, softened
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. rosemary
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 tsp. sage
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place roast on a rack set into a large roasting pan. Stir together butter, seasonings and garlic. Spread over roast to coat all sides.
- Cook for 3 hours or until roast reaches desired temperature on a meat thermometer (120°F for rare, 130°F for medium-rare).
- Remove roast from pan and tent with foil; let stand for 30 minutes before slicing.